As promised here is an eggless peanut butter cookie recipe for you! I just made these and we can't stop eating them. Here you go :)
165g Peanut Butter
135g Brown Sugar, powdered
100g Chocolate Chips
50g Quick Cooking Oats
1 tsp Baking Soda
1. Pre-heat the oven to 165 degrees celsius.
2. Hang the yogurt in a muslin cloth to get rid of the
3. In a bowl, add the peanut butter, sugar, baking powder, yogurt and mix well with a spatula
4. Add the chocolate chips and oats.
5. Use 2 spoons to drop the cookie dough on a baking tray lined with a silpat or parchment paper.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the tray once out of the oven.
7. Eat. Enjoy. Repeat.